Bob's Blog: What a Week

Saturday, September 03, 2005

What a Week

Wow... This week has be one that will change the world forever. One hurrican took out a whole city in just a few hours. And now people who used to live in that city are now being forced to live where ever anyone will take them. Whats it like to loose everything? It feels horrible. I lost almost everything to a house fire a few years ago. I felt alone and helpless. My family had to live in a hotel for around 3 months (NOT FUN!!). But I have to say that I lost very little compared to the people who lived in the path of Katrina. They aren't even sure if they will be able to return to the City where they came from. I don't have a clue what that feels like. I can't imagine how they must feel, not having anything now and nothing to go back to. I want to challenge and encourage everyone to take any opportunity to help these people in any way possible. If you are able to help... Please Do It! Not only will those people be happy and thankful, but I believe that God will bless you!

1 Comments:

Blogger lennyfrie74755088 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home