Bob's Blog: Still Looking

Monday, August 15, 2005

Still Looking

Thats Right.... I am still looking for a job. I do have many possibilities though. In fact, I sent in my resume to another place today and I hope to have it in another place by the end of the week. Where ever God leads, I will follow.

This weekend was pretty good. I was able to spend almost a full week with Tiff and I got to help her move back in to SWU. Man that place has changed. There are two very nice new buildings. A new dorm (that is still not quite finished) and a new dining hall. Swu has also developed a few new majors, one of which I wish they had offered while I was still there. Oh well...

Im sorry, I didn't put any pictures on Flicker this time, Nor will I untill next month. I have used 99% of my upload bandwidth.

Thats all untill next time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Will pray that you find something soon!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home