Bob's Blog: I'm Back

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'm Back

Man these past 4 days went by fast. We left for the beach Sunday around 3:00 and arrived there around 8:00. I don't think that it has ever taken that long to get to the beach before. I think that we went the longest way possible. Anyways, the beach was great!

The first day (Monday) it was cloudy which I thought was perfect because it wasn't a million degrees. Somehow I still managed to get sunburned. Oh, Well... I expect it now. We played some ultimate frisbee out on the beach and almost everyone that played had blisters on their feet that afternoon. Later in the night we had a wonderful time of worship and communion. God is amazing!

The second day was a little bit hotter, but there were some occasional clouds in the sky to give us some shade. The water was really warm too. It was almost like bath water. Jon, Randall and I took about a 2 mile hike down the beach to find some friends who just happend to be at the beach the same time we were. We found them believe it or not, talked with them for a while and then had them drive us back to where we were staying. Thank the Lord for good friends. Later that night we went out to The Crab House and ate some good seafood then hung out at Barefoot Landing for a while before we went back to have a time of worship again.

The third day, we woke up at 7:30 am and ate breakfast and left for home at 8:00 am. We got back to the church a little after 1:00. I put a few pictures on Flickr for your enjoyment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home